Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gas Pass Blocker

They say there are two kinds of people in this world those who think farts and funny, and those who don't.

I happen to be in the first category, but I can understand why a person would think farts are revolting. So it is that I hold back when I'm in certain situations, y'know, like the Obon service I attended last weekend.

Maybe I should get some of these Flat-D Flatulence Odor Remedies (how's that for an "anti-fart" euphemism?) that are guaranteed to trap the pungent aroma that emanates from the release of digestive gases so full of sulphur and methane.

Flat-D uses activated charcoal cloth that adsorbs the gases, and it's guaranteed to improve your quality of life. Charcoal, huh? Hey, maybe you can save the used ones and reuse them as kindling the next time you fire up your Weber grill?

On second thought, nah. It might explode on you.

But that's another story.

No comments: